If you’re renting out a Marlborough Property, you may have already discovered that there’s more to it than meets the eye!
For a start, there are all the questions you need to ask your prospective tenants…
- How many people will live at the property?
- Do they have pets?
- Are they smokers?
- Do they have a criminal record?
- Who is their employer?
- If they are already in rented accommodation, why are they leaving their current tenancy?
- Who is their next of kin?
- Who can act as their referees?
The list goes on, but if you’re renting a Marlborough property and use Bayleys Marlborough Property Management as your agent, you’ll be pleased to know we take care of all the questions, and furnish you, the landlord, with the tenant’s responses.
But, that’s not all we do…
- We also collect your rental income – fully checked & timely with a zero-tolerance to rent arrears.
- We pick up the phone… Always! We have a duty Property Manager available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. So you can enjoy life and not be tied to managing your Marlborough property!
- We take care of maintenance and repairs, so you don’t have to! We can arrange reliable, competitively priced contractors or work with a contractor of your choice.
- We welcome your tenants and tie up all the necessary arrangements for their departure. We carry out ingoing and outgoing inspections. We’ll send you a detailed Pre-Tenancy Inspection Report with photos and a Final Inspection for each tenant.
- We look after your investment property as if it was our own. We carry out quarterly inspections on your behalf and will send you detailed reports, so you’re kept in the loop.
And then there are the legal obligations that you’ll have when you’re renting out a Marlborough property. At Bayleys Property Management we have a thorough understanding of the Real Estate Law, we’re experts in the Residential Tenancy Act which means you don’t have to be.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you when you’re renting your Marlborough property.